AQUA RUGBY Australia
- We are committed to the protection of your privacy. Our aim is to provide an online environment which will ensure the information you provide to us, be handled in a secure, efficient and confidential manner.
- By accessing our site, you accept the terms and conditions of its use, including consent to the collection and use of your personal information and our right to make amendments to this statement from time to time. We encourage you to regularly review this statement to inform yourself of any amendments.
What information do we collect and store?
- As a visitor to our site you may be asked to submit personal details about yourself by email or online form. The information you submit or send electronically is received by our network and stored in our database.
- We take photos and videos of our events. Your image may be recorded in those photos or videos and reproduced by us for the purposes of marketing our events. If you are featured in any video or image reproduced by us, we will give reasonable consideration to any reasonable request for us to vary its use or cease using it.
- In sending us an email or completing an online form, you accept that you have granted us consent to use any personal information within our organisation for the purposes we prescribe including responding to your queries, re-publishing information on our site, and compilation of our databases and research for marketing purposes.
How do we use the information we collect from you?
- The information we collect is used to provide our services to you, as well as to market our events and to provide to our sponsors. Information provided to our sponsors will be held in accordance with their privacy policies. We may pass on your information to third parties and government departments.
- Our site uses information recording software such as ‘Cookies’ to provide the repeat user greeting service however we do not monitor your activity on our site.
- We may use the information you provide to send you newsletters outlining news, services or events. In our newsletters we have also instructions as to how to unsubscribe from our mailing list if you no longer wish to be on it.
- If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials from us or be entered on our mailing list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to modify the information, collate, edit or track personal information in order to improve our services to you or if required by law.
Security, Quality and Accuracy of information
- We endeavour to keep your personal information up to date and accurate, however you must let us know if there are any details which you may have accidentally recorded incorrectly in an email, which we will endeavour to amend within 3 business days of receiving a written request from you.
- Whilst we will take all due care in protecting the security, confidentiality and privacy of the information submitted by you, we cannot guarantee that our systems will be completely free from third party interception or damage to information transmitted by email which is caused by viruses.
Use of Your Information Outside Australia
- As part of your contract with us, we may need to transfer some of your personal information to one of our partners/international affiliates. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the recipient jurisdiction has in place a similar regime which recognises your right to privacy.
Links to other sites
- We have attempted to provide relevant links to other sites of interest, however we make no warranties or representations as to the quality, currency and accuracy of information on any other site which we provide a link to. We encourage you however to view the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and security statements on those sites.
Your right to Access and Amend Information about you
- If you have submitted details about yourself to us, you are entitled to access the information which is subsequently handled by us within our organisation. There are exceptional circumstances where access to your personal information may be refused by us such as where access would be unlawful. We will advise you of such circumstances if they arise.
- If you would like access to your personal information, please submit your request to email@example.com. We will endeavour to respond to your query within 3 business days of receiving a written request.
- We encourage you to contact us to update any of your details or to correct any inaccuracies which may have inadvertently been recorded by us.