All tickets sold by ARA are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Guests who attend ARA events will be subject to these terms and conditions and will also be subject to the relevant terms and conditions governing attendance on specific yachts (if applicable), which will be available on the Eventbrite website at the time of booking.
- Tickets cannot be transferred.
- Complimentary tickets will not be refunded if unused or transferred.
- Complimentary tickets are only valid for the duration of the relevant ARA event, or the specific event for which they have been issued.
- ARA events are licensed 18+ events, strictly no alcohol is to be brought onto any of the yachts by guests. I.D may be required to purchase liquor. People who are unduly intoxicated will not be served alcohol. Bags may be searched or restricted at entry. Water will be freely available at the bar and food and snacks are available per your respective event and/or yacht package.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere inside ARA event venues and yachts. The taking of any dangerous or illegal substances into the premises of any venues or yachts where the event is being held is also strictly prohibited. Anyone caught with such dangerous or illegal substances in their possession will be ejected from the event venues and/or yachts immediately and may be liable to prosecution.
- At the point of entry, the ticket presented must match the FULL NAME specified in the booking history and you may be asked to present a current matching driver’s license, “RTA Proof of Age” card or Passport that matches this information.
- By entering the event site or yacht, you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- ARA reserves the right to withdraw, reschedule or substitute the event and/or vary advertised prices, event times and inclusions without notice.
- ARA reserves the right of admission.
- It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on 3rd party websites. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of these conditions, it may be cancelled without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
- You have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while attending ARA events and you agree that you will comply with the directions of ARA and/or yacht staff and any authorised representatives at all times. ARA reserves the right to turn customers away should they appear intoxicated or behave inappropriately.
- You acknowledge that you participate at your own risk and that you are not, to the best of your knowledge, suffering from a condition which would prevent and/or render you unfit to participate in ARA events. The purchaser of the ticket voluntarily assumes the risk of injury, property damage or loss while attending any ARA events. You agree to take all reasonable measures to protect yourself from the risks of participation.
- You agree to wear adequate clothing and footwear for an all-weather outdoor event, suited to the time of year, and the weather conditions on the day. Wear suitable shoes and weather protection especially when the weather has been wet.
- You are responsible for all property that you bring to ARA events and ARA accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to this property.
- You are responsible for organising your own transport to and from ARA venues and or relevant yacht pick up and drop off points. ARA cannot be held liable for any part of an event missed due to your failure to arrive at the time advised on your ticketing details.
- You agree to not cause any loss or damage to property at any ARA events.
- You understand that there are inherent and other risks associated with attending an outdoor all-weather event. You release ARA (including its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents) from any claim and from any liability to the maximum extent permitted by law for, or as a result of, any loss, injury or damage suffered by you in relation to your attendance and participation in the event, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence of the event organisers.
- ARA events are all-weather outdoor events that will go ahead in most weather conditions. The event may be cancelled including if the weather is deemed hazardous and puts the safety of guests and staff at risk. If an event is cancelled
due to hazardous weather, ARA will use all reasonable endeavours to refund ticket prices depending on any operative, applicable and responsive insurance policies, and ARA’s operational requirements. Any refunds will be entirely at the discretion of ARA.
- Whilst every effort is made to mitigate the risk, we cannot accept responsibility if ARA events are cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, or any relevant public health orders which restrict attendance at ARA events. Such decisions are
completely out of ARA’s control, which cannot guarantee that your ticket price will be refunded in these circumstances.
- The following matters will be taken into account by ARA in considering whether to cancel an ARA event:
- winds in excess of 50 knots;
- dangerous waves and/or swell;
- a passing lightning storm; and
- any other hazardous or dangerous weather conditions.
- ARA cannot entertain and will not be liable for, any claim for loss or costs of any
description (such as for travel or accommodation), or disappointment or loss of
opportunity, incurred as a result of cancellation.
- ARA event management and the venue management reserve the right to stop
any ARA event, at any time, if any circumstances arise where the safety of
player/participants/spectators is considered to be at risk, for example (including
but not limited to) severe weather conditions, entirely at its discretion. If an event
is stopped due to hazardous weather, ARA will use all reasonable endeavours
to refund ticket prices depending on any operative, applicable and responsive
insurance policies, and ARA’s operational requirements. Any refunds will be
entirely at the discretion of ARA.
- You may cancel your booking with us up to 7 calendar days before your ticketed event by emailing: email@example.com
- If you cancel your booking within this timeframe you will be refunded your ticket price but will still be liable for any applicable booking fees.
- ARA shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense which you may incur arising from a change or cancellation to your arrangements which occur due to unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control and that of our suppliers. Such events would include, for example, war, threat of war, riots, civil strife, pandemics, industrial disputes, terrorist activity, fire or adverse weather conditions, natural or nuclear disaster, or similar events beyond our control.
- In the event that you have any problems with any element of your ARA experience, you must advise ARA immediately, so that we can attempt to resolve the problem at once. If the problem cannot be resolved at the event, then we will ask you to contact us in writing after the event with details of the complaint, following which ARA will undertake a full investigation. If you fail to take either of these steps, it will affect our ability to investigate your complaint and may impact the way your complaint is dealt with. In the event of any dispute arising between us, the dispute will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia, under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales courts. Complaints must be submitted in writing within 28 days of the event.
- In the event that any term of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions contained herein shall remain unaffected.
- ARA cannot be held responsible for the conduct, behaviour and actions of other guests attending the event; loss of property and damage to property/vehicles at the event venue.
ARA website accuracy
- To the best of our knowledge, all information advised on the ARA website is fully accurate. Please be aware that there may be occasions when yachts, facilities or items at events as stated on the website, are modified or unavailable due to factors beyond our control.